Want to reach your fitness goals faster and with definitive results? Our certified personal trainers will design a customized program to help you achieve them. We offer one on one training, two on one training, and small group training. Our competitive personal training rates will allow you to train as frequently as you want to maximize your progress.
What makes our trainers unique?
All of our professional trainers must have an exercise science related degree from an accredited university and/or hold one nationally accredited fitness certifications, plus have a current CPR certification.
5 reasons to use a personal trainer
- Focus: a personal trainer helps you improve strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, or whatever personal health and fitness goals you have.
- Achieving a healthy body weight: a personal trainer can help you develop strategies and set realistic goals for weight loss and maintenance that can be progressed over time.
- Time effectiveness: lack of time is one of the biggest reasons people give for not exercising. A personal trainer creates a program that maximizes the time you have available.
- Accountability: knowing you have a scheduled appointment once or twice a week motivates you to show up. An appointment with a personal trainer helps you include exercise in your daily schedule.
- Variety: lack of variety in your exercise program can lead to boredom and a decrease in motivation to exercise. A personal trainer helps you by changing your exercise routine while maintaining a focus on your health and fitness goals.